ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: "Monroe M. White III"<irondraggon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:35:47 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Well we wouldn't have these kinds of problems if things like internet service,
domain name registry, and domain name hosting were FREE, like they should be! I
don't really blame Verisign for what they did, I don't wanna pay for all those
ridiculous fees, just so I can get on the net and go somewhere and do something
online either! Computers should come with internet service, domain names,
domain name hosting, webspace, bandwidth, and traffic, the same way that
televisions come with TV signals, and radios come with radio frequencies, or at
least, they should come with free unlimited internet access! To me, a computer
without the internet is as useless as sex without an orgasm. Sure, it still
works, but what's the point? Anyhow, obviously I can't get away with it, so no
one else should be able to get away with it either, and Verisign has
effectively given itself so many free domain names and obtained free hosting
for them that it boggles the mind! Who wouldn't want a free onli!
 ne advertising campaign like that?

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Monroe M. White III
Iron Draggon Enterprises