ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: Simon Gibbs<whois.sc.petition@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 05:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

I also perceive additional harm in Versign's infringment of privacy, reduction
of control of bandwidth utilisation on my network, and instantiation of another
form of unsolicited commercial communications (aka Spam) with all the known
impacts of that phenomenon on my commercial time and my quiet enjoyment of the
www.

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Simon Gibbs
Virgin Mobile