ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: Margie Schmidt<mschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

As the IT manager of a small firm, we have run into many problems with our
email service and DNS.  Verisign's unilateral move has cost us untold dollars
in wasted time, IT time spent in troubleshooting and work arounds and outside
technical support.  For Verisign to imply that there was no direct effect is
ludicrous.  They should be held responsible for their actions immediately.

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Margie Schmidt

Waukesha, WI