ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: Joseph Licata<information@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:23:21 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

I am proud that ICANN was willing to do something about this. They rarely step
in, which I agree with, but this time they took their position seriously and
let the monopoly leaders in the industry know that they are not going to allow
them to take advantage, and get an unfair advantage on the rest of the Internet
community.

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Joseph Licata

Miami, FL