ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: Attila Kaszoni<info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:50:00 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Get those monopolizing bastards. It is plain and obvious that their motives and
goals are not for the benefit of the internet as a whole. They have already
tried to get me to switch my domain names to their side with a manipulative
mail to my house disguised as my current registrar GoDaddy. Good thing I pay
close attention to the material, because if I hadnt, I would have eneded up
paying more for registry service than I have to. VeriSigns motives are
edangering the free entrepenual market as we know it. Teach VeriSign a lesson
by showing them that America's business is not to be dominated by power, money
and affluence, but that the success of business is dominated by the people who
have a freedom of choice. I would hope to see a huge victory for ICANN and to
see that VeriSign's .com and .net registry priviledges get recalled

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Attila Kaszoni