New TLD's
Post a reply
  • To: <gtld-plan-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New TLD's
  • From: "Page Howe" <page@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:52:40 -0600

The remaining money should be distributed pro rata back to the initial
applicants.   The majority of applicants would not benefit from further
consultants and evaluations.

I would hope true reflection in hindsight would recognize the rushed
nature of the decision process, the lack of any true new breakthroughs
or creative uses of the DNS, or any creative solutions to the problems
facing registrants.

Please start over and do the right thing and distribute back the
$350,000. I beleive it would show the world a new practical ICANN
getting back to its true mission,  and putting the TLD lottery to rest.

Page Howe
.kids Domains Inc.