Re: [ifwp] Postel's view of Internet users

Andy and all,

  We agree with your conclusions and are appalled by Jon Postels rather limited view
of the Internet community on the whole.  It is nothing less than astounding that
someone of Jon's stature could make such a FALSE conclusion.  I am at a loss
of words as to how to our feelings on this matter.  I personally am afraid that it
is time for Jon Postel to be removed from his current position Immediately!