Re: [ifwp] Re: Postel's view of Internet users

> After meeting Jon Postel and his attorney, Joe Sims, I was
> relatively comfortable with them incorporating the consensus points
> from the IFWP into their By-laws, and then letting the rest of
> the community make changes to that base document.

Speaking of Mr. Sims, does anyone here have contact with him directly?  He
promised to forward the reasoning underlying the decision for a California
public interest corporation to anyone who provided a business card and
requested it.  I did so in Geneva and have not yet received the information.
I would try telephoning him directly, but I seem to have lost my voice (as a
cheer goes up from the crowd) and am completely unable to use the telephone.

Thanks :-)

Mikki Barry               A-TCPIP/Domain Name Rights Coalition
President                                  www.domain-name.org