5th version draft aticles and bylaws

Dear Sir,

CSL is a medium-sized ISP in Germany. Our clients are only firms and
organisations, no privats.

We are deeply involved in the discussion since one year.

We want to express our agreement to the 5th version, dated Sept. 28. 1998, even
concidering that it does not fit 100 % of what we wanted.
We are confident to be on the right way with your engagement.

MfG = Regards                 http://www.nrw.net        Voice +49 211 86767 21
Siegfried Langenbach  CSL GmbH  Voice +49 211 86767 21  Fax 86767 10