Re: [dnsproc-en] In memorial to Jon Postel

I am learning with sadness and worries the sudden death of Jon Postell.
I had interviewed him during the IFWP forum end of July. This long
conversation had shown me how selfless dedicated and discrete this
wonderful person was. I believe the Internet community has lost one if
its most efficient protection against the complete surrender to the
industrial lobbies which have been working very hard to bypass him.

So long Jon and thank you,

Françoise