New GTLDs...

1. Can you please give provide a time estimate as to when we can expect the
new generic top-level domains will be available?

2. Are you going to pick up where the "gtld-mou" left off?  As I understand
it this effort was basically ready to go.  Why haven't you restarted this
effort?

It is very frustrating to have no idea when we can expect to have more
GTLDs.  Please make some statement regarding this effort other than what is
currently posted on your web site.  Thanks.

  - Doug Anderson