More on why you need to move forward on membership

If whatever organization replaces IANA maintains accountability
based on operational requirement and an acceptable membership model
can be developed that can place a check on any corporation, oligopoly,
government, click or cabal from dominating it. Then perhaps we can
move on and THEN address the issues confident that the decisions
about DNS are not made by NSI cronies of MOU proponent; that ARIN
APNIC and RIPE don't hold ultimate power of addresses allocation
and IETF works in cooperation with ANSI, ISO, W3C and other standards
organizations.

We need to have a little active diplomacy here so trust can be build
on all sides by all parties.