Query on new TLD

I was wondering if you could contact me when and if you are taking applications once again for Top Level Domains as I am very interested in registering .nzl . In New Zealand we are having a great deal of difficulty with the current provider of our generic .nz and I would like to give them a little competition by providing a better service for the money.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to know more about what is happening or what I am planning to do.

Thankyou for your time on this matter.

Alan Ragg
Corporate Web Design Ltd.
http://www.cweb.co.nz