New FCC TLD's Please respond...

With so many radio and TV stations on the internet, there should be standard
way of locating them via their station call letters
such as www.KXYZ.am for AM Radio or www.KXYZ.fm for FM Radio or www.KXYZ.tv
for Television stations since many stations have the same call letters used
for all three forms of media it would be necessary to have an extension of
AM, FM or TV.  I am aware that AM and TV are useed for Tuvalu and Armenia,
but probably not in combination with the FCC assigned call letters.  If the
FCC could reserve these names it would greatly benefit to the public and do
a great service   I would appreciate a response as to how this could be
proposed or suggested to the standands bureau involved for consideration.

Sincerely,

Glenn Cook