Re: Why Bangladesh does not have TLD

Hi

I have notice that every country in the world seems to have a TLD accept
my country Bangladesh.  I have sent inquiry before even proposed to take
in chareg of the naming system but was denied.

Bangladesh government will never understand the important of getting
thier own country's domain name as they are too busy ripping off
people.   Neighter the computer industry in Bangladesh is interested.

There has to be an alternative way to give Bangladeshi its own Top level
domain.

This is not a fair for the country nor for its people.

--
Faisal H. Khan
MCSE, MCT, MCP