Domain Name Mal-practice report

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for your effort to make the internet available as wide as
possible. Against your great efforts, there are some company who hold a
lot of domain names unusefull to end users and try to sell it to make a
profit only for them. This is a big problem. Here is a web site of a
company who holds the domain name that I need.

                                         DomainProperties
                                   a division of Market Vision
Interactive (MVI)
                                         Kansas City, Missouri
                                         Phone: 816-453-0865
                                          Fax: 816-455-8586
                                                Email:
                                        domains@tektown.com

I hope you do something about this kind of wrong doing. If these kinds
of business are growing contineously, your great effort for new generic
TLDs will be useless.

Sincerely yours,

Ken Youk