Registration Domain Name

Dear Sir/Madam:

Good Day!

I have a couple of questions regarding domain name registration. I hope you
can provide me the answers to my questions.

I would like to know where is the best center/company to register a domain
name?  If registered will the center automatically link my internet site to
most of the search engines in the web? By paying for the service of
registering my domain name will the information (credit card) be secure?

Thank you very much for your time with regards to my inquiry.

Regards,
Desmond Yao