Re: [ifwp] Re: It's been a pleasure (was: The Lesson We Got)

Patrick and all,

Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Jim Dixon wrote:
>
> > Like you I participated in this process to represent the views and
> > interests of ISPs, who I expect will be badly served by whatever deal
> > the IANA and NSI are stitching up between them.  But before we
> > criticize that deal, we need to know more about it.
>
> I do not feel that is in any way necessary.
>
> We are aware of the following:
>
> 1) IANA and NSI have been meeting privately to reach some agreement. This
>    in itself is not a bad thing.
>
> 2) However, IANA and NSI are now of the opinion that any agreement be
>    reached between them alone to the exclusion of everyone else. They
>    have no interest in any sort of compromise meeting with any other
>    interested parties that may have differing and completly valid
>    viewpoints, and they don't wish their proposal to be "voted"
>    on.
>
> Whatever the outcome, it is procedurally flawed and violates both the
> letter and the spirit of the White Paper. Now is not the time for
> inaction.

  We agree with you Patrick. It is now time for some REAL hard core action.Are you
or your company or the ISP/C prepared to take that action?  The only
real hard core action left is a Joint class action suite.  IS your company or
the ISPC prepared to take that type of action an back it up with some
real dollars?  Well we are and we are preparing to do just that at this moment.
If you are really serious and/ or your company or the ISPC is prepared to
join us in a Joint class action injunction, than please contact me privately.
This also goes for anyone else that is prepared to do so as well.