Arbitration

Hi There,

Much work has been put into this and hopefully success will be quick and sweet.

Many disputes will arise not only in trademarks infringements, but in many other related areas that may take up much of the Board's time, energy and funds.  Why not have a professional not for profit alternative dispute resolution corporation be empowered to handle and resolve all disputes.  The logical choice would be the American Arbitration Association.  They also have their own appeals process.  They have been doing this forever and are recognized as #1 in the field.  This will give you more time to concentrate on your  primary objectives.

GEORGE FRIEDMAN, ESQ., senior vice president of the AAA, and one of my best friends, is absolutely brilliant and is recognized as one of the worlds top experts in alternative dispute resolution matters such as arbitration and mediation.  Why not utilize his vast experience and expertise along with the AAA to set up a dispute resolution process before it becomes unmanageable.  They are worldwide with an excellent reputation.

Contact him now before problems arise and they surely will.  As a member of the panel of arbitrators for the AAA, they extremely efficient and knowledgeable. www.adr.org.  I don't know his personal email address.

If I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.

Harry Harcsztark, DDS