Re: Tired of Waiting

"Richard J. Sexton" writes:
> Yeah, thanks anyway Bob, but I'd prefer not to pay 3 - 10 times as much for
> a domain registraton fvia this ITU sponsored "protection".

You know, you keep claiming that CORE registrars are going to charge
vast amounts, but I don't see any evidence of that. I suppose this is
one of those "chant something often enough and people will eventually
believe it" sort of deals.

In any case, ANY organization upset at how much CORE registrars were
charging will, under our system, be free to simply join CORE and
charge less. Presumably they would get customers, assuming their
service was acceptable. The free market in action, you know.

Perry