Re: Tired of Waiting

>>The model is much like that for 800 numbers, where it has worked quite
>>well.
>
>Only because there is a single registry for 800 numbers. Are you, then,
>advocating a single registry for all domain names?

There's a paper floating aorund describing the problems with 800
portability. Anybody seen it lately ? It wasn't pretty. The
bottom line was Bell screwed a bunch of small companies.

--
The most important thing in the programming language is the name.  A
language will not succeed without a good name.  I have recently invented