Re: Tired of Waiting

'coarse this is a day behind and if I'm grossly lagging ignore. It's half
humour, half waste of your time, 1% a valid poke.

Words well said from a man just as, if not more responsible. Perhaps ...
proof positive a power grab is only another 9 minutes (months) of snooze
time? "hit the button baby!!!"

No!!! was said to both sides... CORE just took everyone's (includeing
MINE) money to get a no vote.

It's always been since the 2% of Jon's and will remain ... the only way to
solve this is by *REAL* user input, not "elite" (how they figured out
IAHC is beyond me and 99.999% of the internet) ... it's going to take
something as historic as the first online world vote. This thing will go
forever! I know I like to cut you down just as much as I like to argue
valid points of domain policy, as you too have flamed many times.

We're really just disillusioning ourselves here, we're nothing,
Magaziner's crew is going to be the ones. Sit back , enjoy and try to
jocky for another cushy seat. :)