ICANN.INT

I believe the new Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
should use .INT for its top level identifier to truly reflect its
international nature and
scope.

.INT is used very discretely.  I have only encountered it for WIPO and ITU,
but  ICANN appears to fit the requirement for this highest level
designation.

      "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog."  Harry S Truman
Ellen Rony                                          //
Co-author: The Domain Name Handbook              *="  ____ /
http://www.domainhandbook.com                       \     )
erony@marin.k12.ca.us                                ||  ||
+1 (415) 435-5010