Re: DNRC/NetAction Comments

I posted the following:

>Mikki Barry:

>>DNRC is the leading domain name organization, and yet we have not been
>>solicited for input on who best to represent the interests of domain name
>>holders on the WIPO Panel of Experts.

Mikki Barry responded:

I don't remember making that quote.  Could you please post the whole
message?
Thanks.

I had thought Ms. Barry had written it because the header stated:

>Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:09:44 -0400
>From: "Mikki Barry" <ooblick@netpolicy.com>
>To: IFWP Discussion List <list@ifwp.org>
>Subject: [ifwp] FYI: DNRC/NetAction Comments to WIPO

but upon re-inspection I see that while the message came from Ms. Barry's
email address, the text itself, the DNRC's Response to the WIPO RFC, is
signed by Ms. Kleinman and by Netaction's representative.  I apologize for
any confusion that may have caused.

The quote is the first sentence of Section V.  WIPO Panel of Experts.  The
author of the quote that "DNRC is the leading domain name organization" is
apparently Ms. Kleinman, the DNRC gneral counsel, not Ms. Barry.

The question as to the size of DNRC's membership remains on the table.