IANA E-Mailings

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to be placed on any regular E-mailings (mailing lists,
etc) - current or proposed by IANA.

Please advise if you have any such regular updates automatically
emailed to your list members at this time.  I would like to be kept
updated on activities and decisions of the board.

Yours sincerely,
Ralph Rasmussen

R & L Rasmussen - ideas@mill.net

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices."           William James

Encryption: PGP Diffie-Hellman DSS
Public Key: 87A4 B861 1D7F 6A11 A464  6548 FFF5 1D8E 867C 350A