Re: [ifwp] Re: Voting Site (was Re: The Boston Group Draft, Due process)

Joop and all,

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 12:36 AM 9/29/98 +0100, you wrote:
> >Joop and all,
> >
> >  Note:  I did vote on your site.  You failed to include several
> candidates that
> >have
> >been nominated on this list including myself, Frank Rizzo, Margrett Hudson,
> >Garth Brooks.  You need to have a complete list.
> >
> Jeff and all,
>
> Sorry, this is now  corrected.   Please note also that I still have not put
> up the second list of names (see volunteer wanted).
> Thanks for voting.
> This procedure is only to come to some list spokespeople. It is not for the
> board at this point.

  Well a collection of nominees needs to be put up asap and the results sentto
the IANA comments E-Mail address.  You also might want to put up
a sliding scale on the new 5th Draft as well.  The other thing WE would like
to see is a vote for or against a Membership Organization for the Initial
Bylaws that is not amenable on an either for or against.

> This is why I would like to add the names that have become familiar to the
> list participants.
> The spokespeople will get to lead, if they want to.
> It is a beginning, like a crystallisation process.
> Please come to the site and vote.

  I did.  >;)  Happy?