Possiblity of Management

To Whom it Concerns,
	Technical Enterprises, Inc. manages such organizations.  We are equipped to
provide webspace, marketing, dialup bbs's, and a host of other
accoutraments.  For these reasons, we currently manage the Institute for
Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP), Network and Systems
Professionals Association (NaSPA), Information Systems Security Association
(ISSA), among others.
	Please browse our website http://www.techenterprises.net for more
information, and feel free to email me with any questions.

           Zachary J. Calvelli
              zac@naspa.net
         phone (414) 768-8000x122