Proposed Articles of Incorporation 8/25 update

I note several errors in the text:

  - Article 4.d references article 4 ... makes no sense I believe should
    reference Article 3.
  - Article 5 references Article 6 ... should be Article 5 I believe
  - Article 6 references Article 4, should be article 3 I believe.

In addition I'm concerned that Article 4.b: "or otherwise attempting
to influence legislation", could be interpreted to imply that nIANA
is not allowed to provide expert testimony on the operation of the
internet to governmental bodies considering legislation. I think
that some form of permission should be expressly given which allows
for nIANA to provide its expert advice, and recommendations. I'm not
a lawyer so I won't bother to suggest specific wording or the position
of such wording.

David W. Morris