ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Comments -- DAG version 3

  • To: 3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments -- DAG version 3
  • From: Mary Boese <maryeboese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:35:21 -0800 (PST)

ICANN:

I write you to express my support for the introduction of new top-level domain
names.  The Internet has the ability to offer unlimited opportunies to
businesses all around the world.  Unfortnately, there is so much competition
that it makes it extremely dlifficult for businesses (particarly small
businesses) to distinguish themselves on local and community levels--were most
busness is done.  New TDLs would allow many small businesses to focus efforts
and be more easily identifiable to local customers.  I feel very strongly that
regional top-level domain names could drastically improve my business.  Please
do not continue to stall the process.

Regards~

Mary E. Boese, Esq.