ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Comment/DAG

  • To: 3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comment/DAG
  • From: joceline masri-nahigian <jocmasri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:09:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear ICANN Members,

I write to express concern with the seemingly endless process of determining
the expansion of top level domain names.  I own two small businesses and
despite my desire to market primarily on the Internet, I had to select from
contorted domains that limit my business.  I have been hopeful that ICANN would
allow this process to move forward, but I'm giving up hope that a resolution
will ever arrive.  Please know that there are consequences to these delays and
I hope that you will stop kicking the can down the road and come to a
constructive conclusion.  History shows that expansion of the Internet has
always benefited businesses like mine, and I hope you will not stand in the way
of such expansion.

JM