ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Dear ICANN

  • To: 3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Dear ICANN
  • From: carter livingston <carterliv1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:23:27 -0700

Dear ICANN;

Asa business owner, I use the internet as an integral resource for both
communication and revenue. I would very much welcome a way for me to
distinguish my company on a local and community level and new TLDs would
enable m to do that by allowing me to identify my company as local - thereby
separating me from millions of competitors. I feel very strongly that
regional top-level domain names could drastically improve my business and I
want you to follow through with the charter to open the internet to new TLDs
as soon as possible.

At the very, there is nothing gained by continuously stalling the process
through drafts.

Sincerely,

Carter Livingston
The Carter Co.