ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

AIPLA Comments on Third Draft Applicant Guidebook for New gTLDs

  • To: <3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AIPLA Comments on Third Draft Applicant Guidebook for New gTLDs
  • From: "Vincent Garlock" <vgarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 08:11:52 -0500

On behalf of our President, Alan Kasper, I attached for your consideration the
comments of the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
regarding the Third Draft Applicant Guidebook for New gTLDs.

Please acknowledge receipt of this submission comments.

Thank you in advance for consideration of these comments.

Sincerely,

Vince Garlock
AIPLA Deputy Executive Director