ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[4gtld-guide]

ABA Comments: Version 4 of Draft Applicant Guidebook

  • To: "4gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx" <4gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ABA Comments: Version 4 of Draft Applicant Guidebook
  • From: Doug Johnson <Djohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:04:22 -0400

Attached please find the American Bankers Association comments to Version 4 of
the Draft Applicant Guidebook.

We are sending you this e-mail primarily for your information, to meet
your needs and further our valued relationship. If you prefer not to
receive any further messages from us, just reply to this e-mail and let
us know. Thanks.

American Bankers Association 1120 Conn. Ave NW Wash DC 20036