ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[5gtld-guide]

Industry Letter on GTLD Expansion Proposal - US Chamber of Commerce

  • To: "5gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx" <5gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Industry Letter on GTLD Expansion Proposal - US Chamber of Commerce
  • From: Marc Salvatierra <marc.salvatierra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:42:29 -0800

Industry Letter on GTLD Expansion Proposal

[attached]

Submitted by ICANN staff on behalf of:

US Chamber of Commerce

Attached for your review is a letter signed by a diverse group of industry
organizations, expressing existing concerns with the gTLD expansion proposal by
ICANN.

We appreciate your consideration of our concerns, and look forward to working
with you going forward. Should you have any questions or comments, please do
not hesitate to reach me directly.

Sincerely,

Chris Merida
Director, Congressional and Public Affairs
US Chamber of Commerce