ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[5gtld-guide]

Comments to the Proposed Final gTLD Application Guidebook

  • To: <5gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments to the Proposed Final gTLD Application Guidebook
  • From: "Derrick Beetso" <dbeetso@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:44:45 -0500

Members of the Board of ICANN,

I have attached a letter of comment drafted by the National Congress of
American Indians addressing our concerns about the proposed final
version of the gTLD Application Guidebook.  Please feel free to follow
up with me regarding any questions you may have about the contents of
this letter.  Thanks for allowing us to comment on this process and have
a great day.

Sincerely,

Derrick Beetso

--