ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[6gtld-guide]

coment(TMG)

  • To: 6gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: coment(TMG)
  • From: S0000669@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:13:49 +0900

Dear ICANN,

First of all, we appreciate progress ICANN is making on the implementation
of the new gTLD program. And we are grateful to you for giving all the
communities this opportunity to tell you about our opinion.

We Tokyo Metropolitan Government are the capital city of JAPAN and contain
many local governments.
Therefore we have a possibility to take some actions when new gTLD program
starts.

 From the local governmental point of view, we would like to make some
confirmations and requests.

HACHIYA, Noriko
Director in charge of Policies, Policy Division,
Headquarters of the Governor of Tokyo,
Tokyo Metropolitan Government