ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[6gtld-guide]

Comments to new gTLD Applicant Guidebook

  • To: 6gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments to new gTLD Applicant Guidebook
  • From: Donatella_Fiala@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 13:05:03 +0200

Please find attached our comments to the draft new gTLD Applicant
Guidebook (April 2011 Discussion Draft):

Best regards,
Donatella Fiala | Vice President | Legal
Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd | Mythenquai 50/60, 8022 Zurich, Switzerland
Direct: +41 43 285 4253 Fax: +41 43 282 4253 E-mail:
Donatella_Fiala@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.swissre.com

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company
named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful and
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender.
All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are stored in the Swiss Re Electronic
Message Repository. If you do not wish the retention of potentially private
e-mails by Swiss Re, we strongly advise you not to use the Swiss Re e-mail
account for any private, non-business related communications.