ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afilias-agp-proposal]

Promoting Business Coaches To Business Owners

  • To: afilias-agp-proposal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Promoting Business Coaches To Business Owners
  • From: Andrew Howitt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 04:34:19 -0400

Hello,

I came across your website in a search for Business Coach and thought I would
write.

I work with http://www.EvanCarmichael.com, the #1 website in the world for
small business motivation and strategies with over 260,000 regular monthly
business owner readers. We created a new section devoted to Business Coaching
tips and strategies and would like to profile your website and provide
information to our readers. Do you have articles offering advice that could be
included?

It is a free service to you ? we generate our income through advertising so the
more people we drive to your articles the more money we both make.

If you have articles and want to get them and your website more well known,
please let me know and I can send you more details and a VIP Author Account.

Best,

Andrew.

Andrew Howitt
andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx