ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afilias-agp-proposal]

Re: New Order

  • Subject: Re: New Order
  • From: "Abdul Aziz Barakat Trading Est"<medali.hmaidi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:23:30 -0800

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
Dear Sir/ Madam</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
I'm Adel Barakat.General manager Abdul Aziz Barakat Trading Est.I have gone
through your list of products found on suppliers portal and we are interested
to place order with your company on one of your product.So please note that we
are ready to place order as soon as we hear from you that your company can
produce any of the listed items in our suppliers portal.</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
So login with your e-mail and password you are using in corresponding with us
to view the samples of product we need:
http://blogs.prensaescuela.es/wp-includes/suppliers/portal/abdulazizest.html</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
Once you access it, kindly get back to me with your price, delivery date once
you assure me that you can produce the content in</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
our e-catalog and our order won't go beyond $45,000 (Forty Five Thousand
Dollars).</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry with comparative price,
invoice and shipment terms and please send your quotation direct to our company
email : ate_barakatz@xxxxxxxxx</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
Regards</DIV>
<DIV>
Adel Barakat</DIV>
<DIV>
General Manger,</DIV>
<DIV>
Mr. Abdulaziz Barakat</DIV>
<DIV>
Abdul Aziz Barakat Trading Est.</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
Address:</DIV>
<DIV>
Makkah Comm. Center,Makkah Road Kilo 3</DIV>
<DIV>
P.O Box 124121 , Jeddah 21342 , Saudi Arabia</DIV>
<DIV>
Tel : + 966 2 681-6575, + 966 2 689-2974</DIV>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>