ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

THIS IS BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE

  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <ck@xxxxxxxxxx>, <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>, <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: THIS IS BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE
  • From: <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:40:53 +0200

dear icann
 we have been forced to send you a copy of the correspondence between
ourselves, plazan skin care, and jevene.
how can a company be allowed to trade on the internet, that has no respect for
other brands that are on the net.
when you complain about mis-use of your trade name they simply say, oops sorry
. take it of , then put on another advert elsewhere.
or do nothing, and blame a third party
this is not an acceptable way  to do business on the net. please can you tell
us how we can apply to have jevene removed from the internet.
as this type of behavior is damaging to our company, and the many others whose
names they spam to sell there product,
which they are doing in a very underhand manor
 please can someone give some advise on this matter

yours sincerely
Neil hart director
plazan skin care
www.plazanskincare.com

http://w3.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=Jevene+Beauty&submit=Search
===============================================================================================================
dear bennet
is this another third party???
Now jevene affiliates are offering our products for free!!.
in an attempt to lure them to a jevene site.

http://www.google.com/custom?q=plazan+skin+care&client=pub-0744217908440386&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%230066CC%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23999999%3BVLC%3A336633%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3AFF9900%3BALC%3A0066CC%3BLC%3A0066CC%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A666666%3BGIMP%3A666666%3BFORID%3A1%3B&hl=en
plazan skin care - free sample [New Window]
. Get your plazan skin care for free here. Ddf Skincare - Health Products
and Services Wrinkle Cream, Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream, Best Anti Wrinkle
Cream, Anti .
 -- http://www.antiwrinklescream.info/beauty/preparati...
found on obagi using search term plazan skin care
[Source: HotBot]

as you seem to have no control over the actions of the affiliates .
you leave us no there option, than to take this matter to the next level.
we will be in touch
kind regards
plazan skin care