ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

About www.business developement .com

  • To: forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: About www.business developement .com
  • From: Victorhaimes@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:58:21 EDT

Dear Sir.
        World Wide Business Domain,  in Walsall, West Midlands, United
Kingdom, contacted us this morning. We are _www.brightstarenterprises.com_
(http://www.brightstarenterprises.com)   and the above company explained they
are
undertaking a campaign for an unknown  large catalogue company, part of that
campaign is to redirect traffic meant for  our site to their site. They asked
if we
would mind this happening, oh, and even  if we did it was not illegal and they
would do it anyway.
        I am seeking from you  guidance in this matter and would like to know
how we can stop World Wide  Business Domain from their activities on behalf
of a third party. This is not  only immoral but takes away all the hard work we
have done to build our site and  get business flowing from it.
        I look forward to any and  all comments from yourselves and to
identify to us a way forward in this  situation.

            Thanks  Vic Haimes