ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

Domain name trusted sellers

  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domain name trusted sellers
  • From: "Richard" <richardirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:33:11 -0000

Can Icann start to list an approved reseller's page for advertising and
selling domain names that are worth money to others?  There are so money
sites on the www that are offering domain name appraisal certificates and
will try and sell domain names for added costs.

I would rather pay Icann $60 to appraise my name then 10% commission to
advertise it, than some random one person company.  Is there a recommended
list currently available?

I used one appraisal company that said my address is worth $12000 - $14000
and another appraisal company believe it's worth $89,000.  Who do I believe?

Thankyou

Richard Irwin UK