ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

RE: Holdemschoolonline.com

  • To: "Legal" <legal@xxxxxxxx>, <scott.pearse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Holdemschoolonline.com
  • From: "Mike Moore" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:22:34 -0600

Hi, Legal@xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your replay, I have read your replay and have to wonder if you
actually get people to go alone with this babble. You may not realize that
my relationship as to this domain name is with Registerfly.com, their police
is stated below as to renewal and redemption. You should note that it states
30 days for renewal and 30 days for redemption. Registerfly is you agent,
and this is the police that Registerfly presents and binds you also. You
should also note that Registerfly.com returned this name to my account and
informed that it was in fact mine, well after the date Enom.com asserts that
it sold it to Insane Domains!

RegisterFly.com allows a 30 day grace period after a name expires. During
this 30 day grace period you can renew your domain. After the 30 day grace
period expires your domain will move to the redemption period for 30 days
prior to being dropped and made available again for registration. Once the
domain is placed in redemption you CANNOT renew it via our interface.
In view of of Registerfly policy, you have a problem. It is clear that, you
never intended to comply with these terms, even though you are and were
aware of it. This constitutes an admision of fraud, on your part, and theft.
Both very serious matters, and impose serious liabilities

Next you assert that the name was not renew, because Registerfly.com failed
to do something, this is not my problem, it is your, and you were placed on
notice as to registerfly's conduct. Again, a very serious problem and
admission on your part, which imposes considerable liability.
Registerfly.com is your agent and your responsibility. Their failure is your
failure and their liability is your liability.

You big problem is the renew date, this domain has shown renewed since
December. as it was renew by Registerfly.com. The renewal data is reflection
of one year from my date of registration, as is required by ICANN rules and
polices. It would appear that Enom.com is admitting that sold a name, with
out one year of registration, in violation of ICANN's rules and polices. In
light of all of the emails and registered letter that Enom.com has received,
Enom.com should have conducted an account of this and the domain names in
dispute. In any event Enom.com, today admits it sold a renewed name, after
notice !

You ask how you altered data in the Versign data base, since this domain,
according to you were SOLD to Insane Domains on 2/19/2006, and the renewal
data is 1/16/2007, anyone of common sense can see that all Enom.com did was
edit the owner and other information to reflect Insane Domain information.
There was not a new record created, as is required by ICANN rules and
Polices in a sale or transfer. Enom.com will learn that Federal Judges are
not stupid, and will see that this is a real problem. When this is view with
Registerfly.com email notices, charges and renewal confirmations emails,
Enom.com has problems, very BIG problems and lots of liability.

And then, Enom.com must face the impossible position that it's agent,
Registerfly.com prohibited me from renewing any names for a period of time,
being the same period of time at issues. This action was supported by
Enom.com after recieving notice of such action by Registerfly.com. This
being in violation of all terms of the agreement of Registerfly.com and
ICANN rules and polices. Now Enom.com asserts that it can take a domain name
and sell it after it's agent refuses to allow it renewal, with the right of
renewal being refused with Enom.com assistance and approval. Do you real
think that Federal Judges are this stupid, or that a jury is this stupid.
Emon.com, has very, very, very serious problems with this defense. In fact
it is an admission of liability !

After reading your email and admissions, which is many, my demand now is
$250,000 for this wanton conduct, remember there is no contractual
relationship between me and Enom.com, you have nothing to hide behine !

Provide me your agent for process, I do look forward to see you all in
Birmingham, and watching you all in depositions.

Thanks,

Michael Moore
PO Box 534
Warrior AL 35180

Copies sent to all of the above viva registered U.S. Mail.

Except-Scott Pearse.