ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

Creating New TLDs

  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Creating New TLDs
  • From: "wdds" <wdds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:21:53 -0500

Recently I read about people wanting new TLDs like .berlin. In my humble opinion, if they can get it going, and pay for the cost, their requests should be accepted. Right now I've a feeling that all good domains are registered, if we have hundreds and thousands of TLDs, then there wouldn't be a shortage of domain names.
Just in my opinion.

-Elix

http://www.vvvp.com