ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

RE: Holdemschoolonline.com, the scam of scams !

  • To: "Legal" <legal@xxxxxxxx>, <scott.pearse@xxxxxxxxx>, <domain.insane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Holdemschoolonline.com, the scam of scams !
  • From: "Mike Moore" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:03:32 -0600

Let me get this right, you take my name that I have registered and paid the
renewal on, sell it at auction to some one else. You claim the name expired,
and sell it contrary to your own rules. I am not you client, but
Registerfly.com client. You had a duty to allow me to renew it...per your
email, but did not allow me to, and now you want me to pay you $160 for my
own property, which you intend to steal from someone, Insane Domain, who you
sold it to and transfer it back to me. Do I have this right, I just need to
make sure, so when we get to Federal Court, the Judge and Jury will
understand ? Is this Right, did I leave any thing out ?

I just have to wonder how often does the scam work, how many thousands of
people have You all run this scam on. I am sureEmon.com will be called to
answer in a Federal District Court and make this defense, I am sure that
Federal Judges are not nearly as stupid as you believe. It looks more like
this a just a scam that Registerfly.com, Venom.com and Domain Insane
conducts. In the past you all have got away with this scam, because most
people will just write it off or pay the money. This time you made a
mistake, I have gather more evidence that I every dreamed,  Hire an
attorney, pay a big retainer fee and get ready.

Now, how does Insane Domain feel about this, or is Insane Domain just part
of Emon.com criminal division, like Registerfly.com. Enom.com need to face
the facts, this will be resolved in a Federal Court, and a Jury will
determine the damages, and all these lies and scams just does not get it.
Now you are going to have play with real rules, not just make them up as you
go ! You do realize that I save these emails, print them out, and just to
make sure, each is mail  to all of the parties registered U.S. Mail, as will
as my personal attorney and my Business Associate. And I will use them as
evidence in the coming court proceeding !

I have your agent for process, and I have forwarded it to my attorneys,
which are preparing the complaint, you will be severed soon. Remember I
servered up on all a demand, you had 30 days to reply, or just do nothing, I
could care less. I do look forward to seeing you all,( Tell Paul HI ) soon
in Birmingham Alabama !  Remember, in Federal Court you can be severed by
Registered U.S. mail....like the Registered U.S. Mail I have been sending !

Michael Moore

Copies to all viva U.S. Registered Mail