ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

At-Large Public Comment Forum

  • To: <alac-forum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: At-Large Public Comment Forum
  • From: "Kenny" <k_vaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:27:40 +1000

In getting a standard template reply from the ICANN Ombudsman saying a dispute
between me and my registrar (Joker.com), falls outside of the powers given to
the ICANN Ombudsman under Bylaw V.

I am wondering if the ICANN Ombudsman actually reads email's before replying?

Because the complaint to The Ombudsman is not about a dispute between me and my
registrar (Joker.com) as joker.com is not even my registrar.

The complaint to The ICANN Ombudsman is to ask why won't The ICANN do anything
about joker.com not doing about spam coming from the same people and/or company
even those the spam was reported to joker.com a number of times over many months

Kenneth