ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

Registerfly.com - Unable to renew domains

  • To: alac-forum@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Registerfly.com - Unable to renew domains
  • From: JB <jb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 06:52:35 -0800

Hello,

I'm looking for help in renewing several domains registered with Registerfly.com, an Enom reseller.

Registerfly.com has not been able to renew domains for over a week and several domains I own have expired or will expire in the next few days.

Registerfly.com has charged my account for the renewals but claim they are unable to renew the domains because of technical problems. To date, I have been unable to speak with a supervisor or anyone willing to correct the problem.

Is there anyway to compel Registerfly to renew my domains, which they have already charged my credit card for?

Does ICANN have any over-site or influence with these companies?

John Burden