ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] WHOIS impact review: Some proposed changes.

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] WHOIS impact review: Some proposed changes.
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:30:39 -0500 (EST)

This works for me.  Although I had also recommended non-enforcement, I
understand Thomas's preference for enforceable, better, rules.

I also second Vittorio's recommendation of a "no objection" period.  My
being on vacation should simply mean I lose my opportunity to object if I
miss the deadline, but shouldn't hold up commitee work.

--Wendy