ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] ccNSO

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] ccNSO
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:25:33 +0100

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 11:40:53 +0100, you wrote:

>Incidentally, please don't take this statement as an opposition to the
>candidature of Izumi, who would IMHO also make a perfect liaison, but I have
>the concern that Izumi will have hard work ahead of him with the
>WSIS-related subjects, that are going to bear an increasing importance for
>us.

I think that we will have to deal with a redistribution/formalization of
many positions, so it might be better to discuss appointments in the
overall. As noted in the action points, I'd like to come up with a proposal
for a clear distribution of labour among different people and functions in
the Committee. I hope I can manage to do this in the next days.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...