ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] verisign-settlement

  • To: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] verisign-settlement
  • From: "John R Levine" <johnl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Dec 2005 02:56:01 -0500

> I am disappointed in these two reports.

Me too.  They read to me like they were written by someone who really,
really wants the settlement to be accepted and wasn't very good at keeping
his own position out of the summaries.

Maybe we should do a competing summary from the viewpoint of someone who
really, really wants the settlement to be rejected, for balance.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.